The tow bar comes in three configurations: a hand-held tow bar that makes it easy to lift and move the helicopter, a hitch model that you can use to hook up the helicopter to a vehicle for towing, and a hand-held tow bar with a third wheel.
- Connects to tow ball on bottom of R22, R44, or R66 helicopter
- Two heavy duty tires
- Welded Frame Construction
- Works with Big Wheels or stock wheels
- No need to pull down on tail
- Hand-pull tow bar
- Hitch-pull tow bar – available for any style hitch, ball ring coupler fork
- Hand-pull tow bar with third wheel
Here are some additional photos to show how the various tow bar models look and work.
Tow Bar Closeup:
Hitch Pull Tow Bar