Larger, more heavy-duty than stock Robinson wheels. These wheels raise the helicopter higher off the ground, making it easier to maneuver over bumps, such as the lip on a sliding hangar door.
- Higher skids
- Lower tail
- Easy push
- Easy pull
- Easy on the back
- Bigger tires
- Easy roll
- Special Wheels for R44/R66 Clipper available
- Rugged steel tube frame.
- Grade # 8 steel alloy axle.
- Roller thrust bearings.
- Tires 6 ply 4.10 x 3.50 Heavy duty tire plus tube.
- Extra big, 12.4″ wheels for R22, R44, and R66.
- Removable handle for easy in-flight storage.
- Handles pointing forward = nose heavy/tail light
- Handles pointing aft = tail heavy/nose light
Pricing & Ordering Information:
R44 & R66 Big Wheels
R44, R66, and Clipper “Extra Big” (12.4-in) Big Wheels
R44/R66 Dual Big Wheels
R44 Clipper Big Wheels
R44/R66 Clipper Big Wheels: